Need a Great Falls Realtor

5 Replies

Hi All,

I know it is short notice but I need a realtor in Great Falls who can work with me right away. I need to 1031 with the clock starting at the end of July. We have been looking closer to home but nothing cash flows that well. We are now considering the western side of Montana.

I am especially looking at multi-family but am not opposed to single family.  

Can you recommend someone who has experience working with investors and is willing to work with a long distance buyer?

Thanks

Sharon

I am not close to Great Falls, but I work with investors daily in Bozeman, Paradise Valley (and Livingston), West Yellowstone. I would be willing to drive out as far as Butte (some nice neighborhoods in Butte are very comparable to some multi-families in Great Falls) to do a showing for you. I can handle everything from purchase to stabilization and management. I can help you with your cash flow strategy also, with some creativity. 

None of my clients live in Montana, and we can discuss on how we can do live showings of property from your living room. I can provide you with references upon request.

How much are you needing to unload from your 1031? I can give you a ballpark of what it will get you in my market immediately. Do you need management or do you have your own company?

Hello - i am a full time commercial realtor in Billings and can help you as well. I recently sold a 60 plex in Great Falls and have done $7MM, year to date, in 1031 exchanges. 

I also recently helped a Bigger Pockets investor, from the Seattle area, purchase a multi family property in Billings. 

Let me know if you'd like any assistance. 

Hi @Sharon Rosendahl ,

Melissa Dascoulias with Dahlquist Realtors is fantastic! Very responsive and investor focused. She understands the difference between an investor and primary home buyer. I will be closing next week on a duplex in Great Falls that she found for me. I live in North Dakota so everything (showings, communication, document signings) has been accomplished electronically. Good luck!

Thank you Mark. I will add her to my list. 

I spent about 6 months working in Dickinson a few years ago. My husband often ended up in Minot while driving truck out there.