Las Vegas REI Clubs

13 Replies

Hi everyone,

I am new investor looking for a quality REI club in Las Vegas where I can meet new people and start to build relationships. I have found a bunch online but am unsure of which ones are worth while, any recommendations?

Thank you for your feedback. 

I'm looking for the same.  If you find any, please share.

Originally posted by @Charlie Fitzgerald :

I'm looking for the same.  If you find any, please share.

I will definitely do that, Charlie.

REIA Las Vegas has an event tonight and a investment workshop this saturday. Awesome events with great information. Check out http://www.reialv.com/ to sign up and learn more. Definitely a good way to connect with members of the Las Vegas real estate community!

Originally posted by @Matt Mortensen :

REIA Las Vegas has an event tonight and a investment workshop this saturday. Awesome events with great information. Check out http://www.reialv.com/ to sign up and learn more. Definitely a good way to connect with members of the Las Vegas real estate community!

Great! Thanks a lot Matt, I'll check it out.

Hi Fellas,

I host a meetup every month.  The next one will be on the 29th at Nacho Daddy in Henderson starting at 6pm.

Originally posted by @Phillip Dwyer :

Hi Fellas,

I host a meetup every month.  The next one will be on the 29th at Nacho Daddy in Henderson starting at 6pm.

Thanks Phillip, I will try to make it there!

@Phillip Dwyer hosts a good one I would recommend attending that. Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend this month as I leave for Italy and Greece on the 29th.

Phillip Dwyer Hey Phillip, just wondering when your next meeting will be held?

@PhillipDwyer I just came across one of your older post. Are you still hosting meetings? If so I would love to attend the next. What’s the location, date & time? As I am eager to learn As much as I can on real Estate. Thanks in Advance!

I attended that meetup [email protected] Mortensen. It was a very small group, but I lucked up and found a Realtor who agreed to put me on Autoresponder for Leads. Also a Title Company. As a matter of fact that's who sponsored the meeting. So it was worth it

Get the Ultimate Beginner's Guide