Stephen Polizzi
  • Danbury, NH
Votes |
New Hampshire NH Residential Lease Agreement Form

Stephen Polizzi
  • Danbury, NH
Posted Oct 19 2018, 13:57

Hi All,

Looking for a New Hampshire residential lease agreement form.  Has anyone purchased the forms pack from BP and have feedback?  Not looking to reinvent the wheel but also prefer something a little more vetted than a random Google result.  Any input or advice appreciated. Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Matt Herbert
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Gilford, NH
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Gilford, NH
Replied Jan 31 2019, 19:47

Hey @Stephen Polizzi, I recently upgraded to Pro which includes the forms pack. I've read through the lease agreement, and I'm definitely switching my rentals to it. My old document which I cobbled together from multiple sources I found on the internet is no where near as good or comprehensive.

I am not a lawyer, but I think the BP lease agreement is solid. I also appreciate that the pack comes with addendum, amendments, and several other forms.

User Stats

Votes
Stephen Polizzi
  • Danbury, NH
Votes |
  • Danbury, NH
Replied Feb 1 2019, 06:52

Hey @Matt Herbert, thanks for the feedback. I ended up purchasing them too. I only have one tenant, so I don't have much experience with them yet, but they seem promising.  They did include a pet addendum, but some of the forum have indicated those don't fly in NH. Hopefully that was just an anomaly.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Patrick McCann
Pro Member
  • New Hampshire
Votes |
Pro Member
  • New Hampshire
Replied Feb 6 2023, 09:27

Dug up this old post here. I purchased the bigger pockets lease packet for NH and had a question about what I'm supposed to write in one of the fill in's for a month to month lease. Thanks in advance