Skip to content
New Hampshire Real Estate Q&A Discussion Forum

User Stats

Votes
Parker Fairfield
  • Rental Property Investor
  • North Conway, NH
Votes |
Experienced investors in Conway NH & Fryeburg ME area; lets chat!

Parker Fairfield
  • Rental Property Investor
  • North Conway, NH
Posted Feb 13 2019, 15:51

Greetings! 你好!Buenos dias! 

We're now in the process of moving back to the USA (me, my wife Judy, & our 2 teen boys) - back to the Conway NH area.

Judy, our elder son PJ, me, and Kyle Fairfield

We've properties in the Conway NH area - and are trying to buy another property here now. Additionally we have properties in China and in Thailand.

Judy and I are many things and if you're interested, <snip> private message me ... I just found out I can't share my LinkedIn address. Shortly stated, we are multi-lingual, hard working and hard playing, and family & friend focused. We are setting up our new lives here in the Conway / Fryeburg area - and hoping to meet new friends. 

We are both about to finish studying for our NH real estate licenses (I think I'll take the test in the next few weeks) and we are looking to meet up with others in the region that enjoy things related to property ownership ....

Also, here in Conway NH / Fryeburg ME we are building a property management company ... and a "green" focused construction company (I've run/built a successful construction company focusing on roofing (residential and commercial - and focused on reducing energy costs via roofing) again.

So if you're looking forward to meeting/discussing with others interested in:

• buying/selling (and the discussion of) properties
  • property management
  • AirBnB (and other short-term) rentals
  • Long-term rentals
  • investing in real estate projects
  • construction (from general to geothermal air heat, solar electric, hydro electric)

then just add me; Judy and I both are using this account right now. It'd be great to make more friends in the area - we've never lived here full-time.

Finally - I'm trying to decide if I should buy the BP membership

Did you?

Here's a question about it - trying to get people to leave their thoughts. It'd be great if you left thoughts there - i'm trying to get more replies - so that more people leave their replies too.

https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/311/topics/67...