• Real Estate Agent
  • Deptford, NJ
Votes |
New jersey( south jersey)

Jose Godreau
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Deptford, NJ
Posted Nov 21 2016, 02:46

Hello everyone, my names jose and i'm new to real estate investing and i am currently looking in the south jersey area( specifically areas like woodbury, deptford, vineland, gloucester city.) i currently work full time as a corrections officer but would like to pursue real estate investing! also I am looking to buy and hold in these areas. Is there anyone who currently invests in this market that'd be willing to help a newbie out? I'd be willing to go out to coffee or lunch to discuss this in further detail and help out in any way i can!

Account Closed
  • Lender
  • Fairfield, CT
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Fairfield, CT
Replied Jan 9 2021, 20:49

I am a lender in New Jersey and would be happy to see if I can help answer any questions!

User Stats

Votes
Christian Bill
  • Rental Property Investor
  • New York, NY
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • New York, NY
Replied Feb 18 2021, 13:08

Looking to have a conversation with any investors In the New Jersey area. New to this market and would like to have a quick conversation on this market.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Dianna Ivanov
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Ridgewood, NJ
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Ridgewood, NJ
Replied Feb 4 2023, 06:06

@Jose Godreau

Hey Jose, I realize that you posted this quite a while ago. I just came across it while looking for something specific in New Jersey. So how’s your journey been in real estate investing now you’ve been out for a little while or you loving it or did have you given up? I hope that’s not the case! Let’s connect.

The Ivanov Group @ Keller Williams Logo