• Developer
  • Little Ferry, NJ
Votes |
Property Managers in North Jersey

Mateusz Prawdzik
  • Developer
  • Little Ferry, NJ
Posted Oct 1 2017, 19:29

Hey guys, I am looking to purchase a 7 unit SEMI-turn key property in North Jersey. 2 of the tenants are getting evicted and those units (as well as all the other units ) need work done to them.

I am looking for a property manager in the Bergen County area is reputable and highly recommended by you guys in the North Jersey area. I am a rehabber/developer jumping into the buy and hold game for the first time and I can't afford to manage my own properties and manage 7 flips that I have going on (soon to be 9).. I also don't want to deal with any headache as I know many cause problems and don't have good screening methods and what not, if you guys can point me in the right direction, that would be truly awesome. 

With that being said, I have a question in regard to the PM and the vacant units. If the units are delivered vacant, fixing the units will come out of my pocket but the PM will be able to take care of it correct? Would it be able to compare prices between one of my guys to come and do the work and the quote that the PM gives me? Does the PM usually know what needs to be done and what doesn't need to be done to get the unit back into action and fully rented?

Sorry for the bombardment of the questions, but if you guys have any questions about rehabbing or the construction process, I can help you out to the best of my ability with that aspect as that is my expertise. 

Loading replies...