• Collingswood, NJ
Votes |
Real estate accountant - South Jersey??

Dave Bal
  • Investor
  • Collingswood, NJ
Posted Jul 3 2018, 16:02

Hi All

My name's Dave Bal. I'm a rather novice investor based in the South Jersey/Philly area. I do already own one rental in Port Richmond (Philly), and am in middle of purchasing a triplex in Gloucester City. My first place i basically walked into after some strong "encouragement" from a family member when i was still too young to care. I haven't been the most dedicated investor or landlord really in the first 6 years. I finally found this podcast about a year back, made some smart friends and got motivated to get into real estate investing. With that said, i formed an LLC in Philly to manage my rental with, separated my accounts the best i could, and got my rent up to market price. The things that still make me nervous are taxes and accounting practices. With this new property, i'd like to start off on the right track, so i figure that hiring a real estate savvy accountant would be a huge boost for me.

My question for you SJ/Philly people is simple. Would you recommend an accountant with good rental investment experience in our area? Many thanks in advance!

Loading replies...