• Investor
  • Lodi, NJ
Votes |
Fix & Flip Investor Looking To Build Team

Rafael Norat
  • Investor
  • Lodi, NJ
Posted Aug 13 2018, 06:26

BP Members..I'm looking to establish a solid NJ Fix & Flip Team consisting of Realtors, Contractors, Title Companies, Attorney, UST search providers, Inspectors, Wholesalers, and other investors looking to collaborate.

Mind you I am not starting from scratch.  Just started up my NJ business recently and am therefore looking to expand my network. I have been investing in PA rentals over the last 4 years and have accumulated 40+ rental units. Still expanding there, but am looking to shift more funds towards NJ flip projects. My PA business is starting to manage itself at this point. Now looking to establish a Fix & Flip compliment in NJ.

I am looking collaborate, form partnerships, split profits, and develop long-term consistency. 

What do I bring: FUNDS, EXPERIENCE, and PROJECT MANAGEMENT SKILLS.

I network tons, attend REAs whenever possible, and always look to help other before receiving. Very good at calculate spreads, creating presentations, pro formas, soliciting lenders, developing relationships,..

What I don't bring: MUCH TIME. 

I'm business owner who is expanding aside from real estate. 

So anyone interested in collaborating PLEASE REACH OUT. 

Regardless of experience. If you're new to the game but hungry, PERFECT! Hit me up and lets get started.

Please look at my profile for further info. Call me if you have any questions.

Best wishes and I will be reaching out to local directly.

Thanks!

Rafael

Loading replies...