Need Recs for Foreclosure/Short Sale RE Agents (Union County)

2 Replies

@Dannielle Romoleroux if youre still in the market make sure to find an agent that has experience with these types of properties, for HUD homes the agent and their broker need to go through extra steps to be able to help you complete a sale