• Wholesaler
  • Hauppauge, NY
Votes |
East Hampton, NY, House For Realty Tv Show/

Adolph Littlejohn
  • Wholesaler
  • Hauppauge, NY
Posted Apr 9 2009, 07:25

This is not going to be your ordinary ad. I am a hip hop music artist and producer. I recently got involved in doing real estate short sales due to the number of pre foreclosed homes in my local area.(Long Island Ny, and New York City.) I have two completed deals under my belt and I ave only been doing it for 8 weeks.
So my search for the best house lead me to an immaculate house in East Hampton. The owner has signed a contract for me to sell her house. She informed me that the due to the active and star studded events that the Hamptons host annually ex.(The Baldwins Party, and The White Party) her home despite the market can rent for $45,000. That is from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
The home owner owns three restaurants in the hamptons and she books local bands of all genres during the summer. She is a local socialite and gets invited to all the events all summer long. Other business owners follow he lead and will book any band that she recommends.
Now, this gave me the idea of the Blowing Up In The Hamptons- Support Your Local Artist Reality Show.
I have a detailed outline and business plan that will explain how the funds will be used. $200k will be used to purchase the house. So who ever joins me in this venture will ow the house.
I will then get contestants 25 of them to pay
$2000 each and rent the home from you.

I have a connect at BET to pitch this to. I have a camera crew that will be using state of the art technology to complete the project in Hi Def. The soundtrack and all artist songs will be pitched to local radio stations.

All of the current social networking websites will partner with us to help stream it to millions all over the web.

This project will not loose. If you are interested please contact me.

Loading replies...