High Point & surrounding areas in NC

5 Replies

Hey all,

I'm looking for info on the High Point area....anyone invest or live there?  How is their local economy?  What are rents like out there?  I know, I know, I can look up a lot of info myself (which I've done and continue to do) but I was also hoping to get some honest insight from people who understand investing to go along with the stuff I've already found.  Thanks!

Dave

@David Sussman Yes I invest in High Point. How it will work for you depends upon a number of things including what price point you're looking for and what you intend to do with the property. Rents are strong. 27265 is probably the strongest High Point zip code but more expensive houses. 27260 has the lowest end houses and much drug and crime there - but tons of rentals.

Great place to invest. Good luck to you.

@Karen Rittenhouse

Hi Karen -- I found this thread and thought I would see how High Point may have evolved in the last couple of years. I am looking at a duplex just south of E MLK Jr Blvd (near S University Pkwy) and was curious as to whether this area has improved or is still a high crime district? Thanks