• Real Estate Investor
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
Charlotte, NC has #1 market in Country

Douglas Christian
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Charlotte, NC
Posted Jan 3 2009, 18:07

For all those NEWBIES, or investors that are looking to invest and do not know how to get started, this article is for you. Stop spinning your wills trying to find the deal that you can not seem to locate. If you keep up with the MARKETS, ECONOMY and REAL ESTATE, then you would know that there are many markets where you can and should be making money if you know what you are doing. But, the key to many who truly invest is find the market that is not SATURATED with investors because it is what they DEEM to be a EASY WAY to make a QUICK BUCK.

The CHARLOTTE, NC market has been in the top 1-5 markets for the past several yrs. Even in a declining economy Charlotte has held its real estate HIGH. I am not even talking about homes that you would think that I am talking about, I am talking about wholesale deals, fixer uppers and TOTAL GUT JOBS. See these are what I have made and will continue to make my living off of.

So for all those who are confused and I see and read that many are trying to find the right markets. I will never put a market DOWN, but I will SURELY put one up and right now CHARLOTTE, NC is the place to be. If you are afraid then don't be leave your COMFORT ZONE and try other AREAS.

Phoeniz, AZ at -33 percent and still declining, Miami, Las Vegas Great weather, but a lot of OVERPRICE REAL ESTATE. If that is what you are looking for then go for it. I am looking for DEALS that will allow me to live as others struggle to figure this thing out.

Find a market that does not have a lot of OVER INFLATED properties because of location and weather and you will probably find the answer.

I just had to let everyone know because I have been reading these blogs and from East to West and From North to South everyone is a DEALER NOW. Well where are the NON DEALERS.

I am a BUY AND HOLD person first and I continue to do that, but if someone is trying to figure this thing out the ANSWER is nearer than you think.

Now, there will be responses from Texas, Ohio, Michigan which by the way I do invest there. So I have markets outside of the Charlotte area that I do invest in, but you must understand the reason for which YOU invest in another market regardless of what someone else thinks or feels it does not matter to me because I MAKE MONEY. If you desire to join the club put on the THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX CAP and DO IT.

My point to this article is that I am sure there are plenty of investors making money in their markets, but if you are one of those individuals who is not and looking to BUY not WHOLESALE then look at TRENDS.