Skip to content
North Carolina Real Estate Q&A Discussion Forum

User Stats

Votes
Jason Hill
  • Investor
  • Raleigh, NC
Votes |
Looking to relocate to Wilmington (insight and networking)

Jason Hill
  • Investor
  • Raleigh, NC
Posted Jul 27 2016, 08:14

Good afternoon!

I'm looking to move to the Wilmington, NC area within the next year or two for a lifestyle change.  Just married and looking for a slower pace than the big city I'm used to.  I just began investing in real estate within the last year.  I bought my first rental property last November in Michigan (where i was born and raised).  

If i move, i'm very interested in plugging into the Wilmington community and surrounding areas to learn about the market.  I am interested in how the market looks from a buy and hold standpoint primarily, but am interested in potential flips as well if it makes sense.  I want to add to my single family buy and hold portfolio for long term wealth but am also looking into any other ways to capitalize on future opportunities.

If you are familiar with the Wilmington area i would love to connect with you.  I am looking for insight on the trends in this market, potential partners, and relationships with brokers and property managers.

I currently am an established sales professional, but looking to jump into real estate full time if the opportunity presents itself.

Thanks in advance!  I look forward to connecting.

Loading replies...