Anyone active in Eastern NC

9 Replies

Just wondering if there is any active members in the Eastern NC regions?  I'm looking to purchase my first investment property within the next 6 months and would love to network with anyone already doing so.  I'm currently around the Goldsboro/La Grange area.

Onslow/Camp Lejeune here. 

This post has been removed.

This post has been removed.

Hi Ben...looking for SFH's in Jacksonville area...any advice would be helpful - agents or contractors you could recommend...

Hi Matt- we are looking to purchase our first investment property in NC in the next few months in the Outer Banks.  Nervous and excited at the same time.

How about you?

Goldsboro here

Let's connect.

Originally posted by @Matt Cruz :

Just wondering if there is any active members in the Eastern NC regions?  I'm looking to purchase my first investment property within the next 6 months and would love to network with anyone already doing so.  I'm currently around the Goldsboro/La Grange area.

We are about 8 months past this post... did you end up acquiring anything?

Also trying to be active in the greater Goldsboro area. Active duty military. About to close on my second home that we will use as primary residence then move out to rent it in a year or so. I also own a rental in the Nashville tn area.

@Lori Peten ,  @Kevin Sullivan , @Ben H. , @Matt Cruz ,  I have seen quite a few listings from Jacksonville, Fayetteville, ... etc recently. Maybe because I wasn't paying much attention to these markets before !!! Hopefully business has been good.  

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here