• Investor
  • Greensboro, NC
Votes |
New to Greensboro, NC area

William Moore
  • Investor
  • Greensboro, NC
Posted Apr 11 2018, 20:42

Hi BiggerPockets community. It's been a while since I've been on signed up for Bigger Pockets. It's no ones fault but my own. I fell into the trap so many people fall into who never end up becoming successful, and that's the fear of failing and it keeping me from taking steps towards my goals. Well I'm looking to change that narrative and start doing what I promised myself and my family.

With that being said, I'm a recent NY transplant to the Greensboro area (was actually born here but moved to NY at age 3) and looking to start investing in real estate...again. See, things didn't go well with my first investment that I had with friends in Newark but we made it out alive. From maintenance issues, to dealing with professional tenants, to infighting amongst the group of friends, the issues we faced contributed to the fear and the stagnation. But with a new beginning in a new city, I'm excited for the possibilities. 

I would love to get in contact with investor friendly agents and network with other investors who know the area and discuss the possibility of small multifamily investing. Thanks and looking forward to what's next.

Loading replies...