User Stats

Votes
Anduril Elessar
Votes |
New RE Investor interested in greater Charlotte

Anduril Elessar
Posted Mar 19 2019, 21:23

Hello everyone - 

I wanted to introduce myself to the forum. Been an avid bigger pockets lurker for quite some time and I'm gearing up to actively invest with my family in RE utilizing the BRRR method as well as looking for simple cash flowing properties. My parents are contemplating a move to Charlotte for some family reasons and are looking for work. We've heard a lot about the real estate market there and we're interested in building out a portfolio of cash flowing properties. Over time we'd like to move into more appreciation type markets but for now we like BRRR.

We're from NY and are trying to understand if the Charlotte (and any smaller cities up to 2hrs away offers good opportunities). We have a little under $1M that we're looking to allocate toward investments in the area. My day job is in the VC industry so being able to manage properties from out of state would be important. 

Would love to speak to anyone local that might be able to help provide some color, assemble a team, and potentially tackle some deals together. Looking forward to hearing from you and continuing the conversation. Thank you for your valuable time!

Loading replies...