Skip to content
North Carolina Real Estate Q&A Discussion Forum

User Stats

Votes

Wholesaling in Charlotte NC

Posted Jun 18 2019, 09:33

I just recently quit my 9-5 job and moved from the Norther Virginia area to start my journey in Real Estate.

I am new to the industry, heard about Wholesaling and the competition out here in Charlotte has made it tough to come across a deal. I feel as if everyone here has a system in place and is doing laps around me at 100 mph while I put the pieces to the car together. I bought an annual plan with Remine that gives me access to property information across the US so I am able to extract certain absentee and distressed property lists with home owner or corporate name with the first name, last name but no contact info so I have to skiptrace most and cold call but no luck yet. I have also put out bandit signs with no luck, D4D and hired a VA to skiptraced the 120 distressed homes I pulled in charlotte but they gave me 6 probable phone numbers that MIGHT be the owner per address. So far Ive only reached 1 home owner that was not interested in selling.

Any advice on what my next step should be?

Im thinking of creating an LLC to back my business/service with a website to market the services.

Also Im looking for like minded individuals that would like to network.

I’m ready to change my life, my families and achieve all things possible through financial freedom. There’s a lot of evil going on in this world and a lot good to be done by those with money and power. I have big plans to help change the world we live in along with those that live in it. It’s a means to an end and I want to get to a point where I can help those in need.

Loading replies...