Looking for investors near Kinston NC

2 Replies

GM. I'm new to the area and working again from A to Z in NC. In due time I will have my general contractors license in the state of NC but I am not licensed yet. I do carry general liability insurance for the time being. I also have my own website. elitequalityimprovementsofkinston.com. I have all tools to properly remodel a home. I have over 15 years experience in remodeling/ repairing homes. As long as the contract is under 30k I can do the work in NC legally. I know every phase of the field.( most general contractors only know code. They find people like myself to do the work). From demo to complete renovations and remodeling. You find the home I can meet you there and give you a full quote on the entire project, let you know if it's worth you even investing in cause a lot of investors sometimes invest in the wrong property. Lol. My prices are investor friendly. If you wanna talk we can, message me your number. Thanks for contacting me

Promotion
BiggerPockets
The one-stop-shop for REI
Find Local Home Improvement Pros!
Check out our network of trusted, local contractors for all of your home improvement projects.
Find a Contractor