Steubenville, Ohio real estate

2 Replies

I've seen cities like Dayton, Cleveland, Toledo and Akron on many lists for cities in Ohio to buy properties under $100k. Can anyone give me any information on Steubenville? I know there are two colleges there. I'm looking on Zillow and see properties for under $50k with school ratings over 7. Any information on this city would be appreciated. 

Originally posted by @Ed Stuart :

I've seen cities like Dayton, Cleveland, Toledo and Akron on many lists for cities in Ohio to buy properties under $100k. Can anyone give me any information on Steubenville? I know there are two colleges there. I'm looking on Zillow and see properties for under $50k with school ratings over 7. Any information on this city would be appreciated. 

Hi Ed, I'm not extremely familiar with Steubenville but I know that Dayton offers some good options under that $100K mark. Columbus, OH also has some good opportunities under $100K. 

Originally posted by @Ed Stuart :

Steubenville is a city in and the county seat of Jefferson County, Ohio, United States. Located along the Ohio River 33 miles from Pittsburgh, it had a population of 18,659 at the 2010 census. The city's name is derived from Fort Steuben, a 1786 fort that sat within the city's current limits and was named for Prussian military officer Baron Friedrich Wilhelm von Steuben. Today, a replica of the fort is open to the public