• Investor, Realtor, Writer, Podcaster
  • Billings, MT
Votes |
Property Manager and Handyman in Columbus, Ohio

Nancy Brook
  • Billings, MT
Posted Mar 22 2015, 05:32

Hi all - I'm looking for recommendations on a property manager and a handyman in Columbus, Ohio. We are here right now and would love to make connections with some people. Thanks in advance! 

User Stats

Votes
Kevin Felger
  • Investor
  • Grove City, OH
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Grove City, OH
Replied Mar 28 2015, 06:55

I have used RL Property Management for the past year now.  https://rlp.managebuilding.com/Resident/PublicPage...

I have been impressed so far!  This is my second company I have worked with.  First one started out really great and then changed management.  After that change they got horrible tenates in the property and things went downhill.  RL is working to get them out for me.  Also they go out and do inspections which the previous company wouldn't.  They are quick to respond back.  I have maybe sent 6 email over last year. 

User Stats

Votes
Nancy Brook
  • Billings, MT
Votes |
  • Billings, MT
Replied Mar 28 2015, 07:11

Thanks, Kevin. We have found a property manager but will keep RL in mind should we need an alternative. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Christopher Suh
  • Residential Real Estate Broker and Investor
  • Irvine, CA
Votes |
  • Residential Real Estate Broker and Investor
  • Irvine, CA
Replied Sep 12 2015, 23:13

Hello @NancyBrook and @KevinFelger,

I'm looking to invest in the Columbus area in the next 30 days or so.  Would you mind sharing your thoughts on your current PM's?  

Kevin, I know you're using RL and has been quite some time from your last post on them.  Are you still using them? If so, how's it going? Would also like to hear your experience Nancy. 

Thank you,

Chris 

User Stats

Votes
Peter Lohmann
  • Property Manager
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
  • Property Manager
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Sep 13 2015, 08:22

@Kevin Felger Thanks for your kind words! I missed this back in March.

User Stats

Votes
Jacob Goist
  • Contractor
  • Pataskala, OH
Votes |
  • Contractor
  • Pataskala, OH
Replied Nov 28 2016, 19:08

My name is Jake and I am a full time firefighter/paramedic by trade. I currently live in central Ohio and have one rental unit... Also on my days off I own and operate a property management/handyman service. If you're looking for a reliable handyman in the central Ohio area please contact me, I'd love to gain your business!

User Stats

Votes
Ilan Levy-Lambert
  • Investor
  • New York, NY
Votes |
  • Investor
  • New York, NY
Replied Apr 24 2018, 13:44

@Peter Lohmann  Can you please PM good property managers in Columbus for residential properties?

User Stats

Votes
Replied Mar 9 2024, 18:27
Quote from @Jacob Goist:
My name is Jake and I am a full time firefighter/paramedic by trade. I currently live in central Ohio and have one rental unit... Also on my days off I own and operate a property management/handyman service. If you're looking for a reliable handyman in the central Ohio area please contact me, I'd love to gain your business!

Hi Jake, 
Please reach out to me. I'm in the process of getting a place in franklinton and looking out for a handyman. We will be visiting tomororow and monday. 

thanks, josh