Skip to content
Ohio Real Estate Q&A Discussion Forum

User Stats

Votes
Kevin Thomas
  • Real Estate Agent / Investor
  • New London, OH
Votes |
New Investor Looking to Start Big. HELP PLEASE!

Kevin Thomas
  • Real Estate Agent / Investor
  • New London, OH
Posted May 19 2016, 11:16

:: This is a pull from a reply in another forum discussion I'm in. I want to start its own thread to get everyones opinon in my area:

Thank you for any response!!

I'm just trying to make waves as soon as possible.. I know what needs to be done, I'm just afraid to make a move right now because of failure..yes that is a huge area (Dayton to Toledo to Cleveland corner section of Ohio). I know that it would be impossible to maintain unless I had a team and a list of buyers, but I just feel if I focus on one area I limiting myself to ONLY those distressed homes to wholesale and ONLY dedicated buyers in that area.. what if there aren't any? So I feel if I hit all the metros I have a better chance at finding people.. 

I am going to listen to your warning and heed your advice, don't get me wrong. But I'm just expressing MY opinion (although it being wrong, or not smart lol). Any thoughts?

I am NOT looking to make a million over night..(Please go review my profile) I am however looking to get started. The best time to start anything you are passionate about was yesterday.. I am days away from licensing in Real Estate... and I really want to really start turning heads in this industry.

Loading replies...