Skip to content
Ohio Real Estate Q&A Discussion Forum

User Stats

Votes
Kevin Thomas
  • Real Estate Agent / Investor
  • New London, OH
Votes |
New Investor / Wholesaler looking to team up. MUST READ!!

Kevin Thomas
  • Real Estate Agent / Investor
  • New London, OH
Posted May 24 2016, 07:33

Hello all! To get a better backround on me please feel free to check my previous posts or my profile. Outside of that, lets begin as to the hopes of my posting.

I am currently brand new to the Real Estate game. I am days away from becoming a licensed Real Estate Agent. That is as far as ACTUALY experience/education goes for me

I am seeking a mentorship/partnership. I am not specific on the market as relocation is an option for the right group. This mentorship/partnership will be met with mutual benefits. I am looking to get into Wholesaling very heavy. I havea 5-6 vacant lots I found after just a few hours of driving around the Elyria area. But even after extensive Auditor website searches and white page look ups I'm at a stand still.

How will this benefit the both of us? I cant say it enough and I am certainly a broken record at this point, but I am going to be successful in this industry. I am young, and have done hours and hours of research/reading/videos/podcasts. Without a doubt I know I am destined for great things. I want to be a successful young head turner in this industry while still applying the utmost ethical practices. I have allowed REI to consume me the last few months. I will do whatever leg work it takes to assist you in your own Real Estate Investing, in return for assistance in mine. However, that being said I would hope the work I do for you, will out weigh the time you put into me. Please contact me at ANYTIME. Inbox here on Bigger Pockets and I will get back to you within minutes.. Everytime.

Thank you, Take care, I look forward to hearing from you..

Loading replies...