Votes
Debbie Yoak
  • Barberton, OH
Votes |
Foreclosure

Debbie Yoak
  • Barberton, OH
Posted Aug 22 2016, 13:21

Hello, my name is Debbie, and i am having issues trying to purchase a home. My deceased husband had our home loan i was on survivor ship deed only, and i made the pmts on the home for almost 3 yrs and the bank wanted me to fill out an application to finance the home into my name since my husband did a loan modification and he was no longer here to sign the final paperwork. I refused to do the application due to the fact the home was falling down around me and the bank raised my pmts to almost 1000.00 a month. Being a widow i could not afford that, so they started foreclosure proceedings cause i could not make the pmts. They did not send my paperwork to sign Deed in lieu of, they sold the loan and the new company asked me to sign Deed in lieu of in which i had no problems doing so.Now since BOA started the foreclosure process and it is now on my county website i was told that since it was an FHA loan i had to wait at least 3 to 4 yrs to get a loan. I was not on this loan just the survivor ship deed. I don't understand how this can happen. Please any advice for me to get a home loan would be appreciated. My credit is good.