• Wholesaler
  • Lebanon, OH
Votes |
Newbie Needs Help Getting Started

Jason Truesdale
  • Wholesaler
  • Lebanon, OH
Posted Feb 8 2017, 11:59
Hello All, I just recently moved to the Lebanon, OH area and would like to get involved in Real Estate Investing. I have no experience, but very eager to learn. I’ve reached out to some realtors and hard money lenders and gotten back very little information. I’d like to start a working relationship with a realtor I can get to know and trust – any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I also would like to know of any hard money lenders that people use and trust. I’m looking to start off in the rehab side of things but ultimately open to other options. If I can use hard money or find someone to invest that would be great, the more money of my own that I don’t have to use the better. I’ve been to the Dayton Real Estate Investment breakfast once already but unable to make any other of their events because of work. If anyone out there has had a lot of success and minimal failure and would like to mentor I’m your guy! Thanks to all that take time to read this and provide help, its greatly appreciated! Jason

Loading replies...