Skip to content
Ohio Real Estate Q&A Discussion Forum

User Stats

Votes
Patsy Waldron
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
Cleveland rentals- what's available for pet owners???

Patsy Waldron
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Orlando, FL
Posted Jun 25 2017, 06:10

Hi All-

Just wondering... Are there any pet-friendly SFH available in A areas in the inner ring suburbs of Cleveland??? I ask because in the last couple of weeks I have had several high-earning professionals who are moving to Cleveland for jobs at the Cleveland Clinic, local universities, etc., contact me about the house I have advertised.... Which is a nice house, I rehabbed it with quality materials and it looks awesome- but it's in a C neighborhood (although it's gentrifying and I think it will be a B neighborhood in a couple of years- but that's a discussion for another day!)- anyway, the neighborhood is probably not what they are used to/expecting/looking for! It seems there are few or no high-end, pet-friendly rentals out there. That seems strange to me, as young professionals these days are very likely to have a dog or a cat or both. Why aren't there more landlords getting on the pet-friendly bandwagon?!

On a side note.... If you have or know of a pet-friendly rental that will be available in the next couple of weeks, please drop me a note and I'll pass on your contact info to the people who've contacted me in the last few days. Thank you!

Loading replies...