Aadil Saeed
  • Toronto, Ontario
Votes |
New to REI, looking in Cleveland, OH.

Aadil Saeed
  • Toronto, Ontario
Posted Aug 14 2017, 07:42

Hi everyone,

I am a student from Toronto, ON, and I am looking to become a real estate investor. 

The area in which I am currently interested in starting is in Cleveland, OH in a B or even C class neigbourhood. The ratings of the neighbourhoods are based off of this article: The Ultimate Guide to Grading Cleveland Neighborhoods. I would like to initially fix and flip to generate some quicker income, and then buy and hold for passive long term gain with minimal money to put down. I'm looking mostly at SFH, but duplexes would also serve if they are within the right price range.

What I am looking for is advice from anyone who is familiar with this area or knows where I should start. 

To help me, I have mentors that have been in real estate for 10+ years both in Canada and in the United States. They advised me to come on to the Bigger Pockets Forums and I've just been trying to soak up as much information as possible. So if anyone has any leads, advice, or help that they can give me, I would be grateful. 

Thank you for your time, 

Aadil.

Loading replies...