• Roseville, CA
Votes |
Looking for investor friendly team in Ohio

Frank Sousa
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Roseville, CA
Posted Jan 16 2018, 16:24

Hello!

I'm still fairly new to the Biggerpockets forums and I've been busy reading a ton of the blogs, books and listening to several of the podcasts. I am an out of state investor looking to build a team in several Midwest markets. I've started my search in Indianapolis, but I want to also look at possible rentals in the Cleveland area. I've researched the "good" areas thanks to @James Wise videos and links - which was a big help! I'm targeting the Euclid area and would love to get a team established that I can work with to help me find deals! I'm mostly interested in single family homes and duplexes. Looking to buy and hold for long term positive cash flow, any appreciation would be a bonus in my eyes.

I'd like to find a real estate agent who has great connections with lenders, property managers and contractors. I've already been approved by two lenders, but wouldn't mind making a connection with someone who is local to the Cleveland area. Ideal team would be people who have worked with investors in the past and knows how to work with out of state investors in particular. If anyone has names of people you can pass along, that would be a big help.

Thanks in advance!

Loading replies...