New local investor looking to make new connections.

11 Replies

Hello Everyone,

My name is Mike and I am new to Columbus.  I'm looking to invest in a quadplex or a triplex apartment and would like to connect people here in the greater Columbus area.  Please reach out if you have any interest in connecting to discuss your experience as an investor or realtor here in this market.

Best,

Mike  

This post has been removed.

Originally posted by @Michael Walker :

Hello Everyone,

My name is Mike and I am new to Columbus.  I'm looking to invest in a quadplex or a triplex apartment and would like to connect people here in the greater Columbus area.  Please reach out if you have any interest in connecting to discuss your experience as an investor or realtor here in this market.

Best,

Mike  

Are you owner occupying or doing a straight investment? would affect areas for recommendation based on that 

Originally posted by @Michael Walker :

Hello Everyone,

Best,

Mike  

Welcome to the site Mike. Quads are the way to go man. 4x your income!

This post has been removed.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here