Northeast Ohio Hard Money Lenders

13 Replies

I am investigating using a hard money lender in the Akron/Canton area for a Flip or BRRRR. I'd love to hear your positive and negative feedback on HML in the Northeast Ohio area.

Thanks in the advance.

Kyle Scelza

Kyle, I can help you just tell me what you need and I will send you info.  I also need an email address and phone number in case you want to discuss your request.  Hope to hear from you.

Reggie Truss

Thanks Reggie, would love to see how you can help. Please PM.

Originally posted by @Reginald Truss :

Kyle, I can help you just tell me what you need and I will send you info.  I also need an email address and phone number in case you want to discuss your request.  Hope to hear from you.

Reggie Truss

Originally posted by @Kyle Scelza :

I am investigating using a hard money lender in the Akron/Canton area for a Flip or BRRRR. I'd love to hear your positive and negative feedback on HML in the Northeast Ohio area.

Thanks in the advance.

Kyle Scelza

Tight market out there man. You'd be best served to stack your cash until you've got enough to pull off a BRRRR or flip with your own funds. Margins are very slim these days, you'll have a hell of a time finding something with enough meat on the bone to fill you & your HML.

Originally posted by @Josh McCants :

Hi Kyle. I'm investing in the Akron area myself. Planning on using BRRRR as well.

Welcome to the site dawg.

Thanks for the warm welcome lol! Super excited! I’ve looked at over 100 deals in the past week. Found a realtor in my market who’s willing to find me property in good faith that I’ll use her when I sell. I could use a little help with the “buy for the appraisal” part. Good definitive comps are tough to find in my neighborhoods. Any tips???

James,

I appreciate your input, as I am sure you are well aware nothing is easy getting started in real estate investing. That is why I am investigating all avenues while stacking additional cash. Add the margins into my numbers and if nothing works then I at least get experience analyzing deals.

Kyle

Originally posted by @James Wise :
Originally posted by @Kyle Scelza:

Thanks in the advance.

Kyle Scelza

Tight market out there man. You'd be best served to stack your cash until you've got enough to pull off a BRRRR or flip with your own funds. Margins are very slim these days, you'll have a hell of a time finding something with enough meat on the bone to fill you & your HML.

This post has been removed.

This post has been removed.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here