• Dallas TX
Votes |
Pittsburg investor looking for partneship and help from experts

Murali Mudddan
  • Investor
  • Dallas TX
Posted Jan 28 2017, 17:56

Hello Bigger Pockets friends-

I am excited to start my journey of real estate Investing after listing and seeing all the success stories in Bigger pockets. People here in this forum are great and help each other to great extent, thank you all for making a great forum.

I am from Pittsburg and I have a good Job. I am looking to start my first investment and I am looking at Rental properties in and around Pittsburg. My niche is to look for positive cash-flow properties. Here I am looking for some help and advice on several things from the expert. I am also looking to partner with other folks.I can bring in my time and money, you can bring your experience, we can make win-win for both of us.

I started shopping for properties now and I need your advice on following things:

1)Which bank or credit union in Pittsburg will give me good rate and nice to work with?

2)Which areas are good for rental properties? ( I am looking at Carnegie, Greetree, SchotTownship etc)

3)I also need some good contractors to whom I can work with, as I am also looking aggressively got foreclosed properties.

4)Any tips, warnings that I need to keep in mind as a newbie in this field. By profession I am an IT manager.

Murali

Loading replies...