• Glen Mills, PA
Votes |
New (er) to Real Estate Investing-- New To Bigger Pockets

Ted Powenski
  • Investor
  • Glen Mills, PA
Posted Feb 21 2018, 19:04

Hi All, 

I started reading whatever real estate books I could get my hands on a few years ago and then bought a few SFH for buy and hold purposes. I've been a Bigger Pockets voyeur up until now. My experiences thus far have been great and now I'd like to begin networking for further growth and development. I'm hoping to build a network of friends who share similar interests, who I can learn from and/or who I can can collaborate with for future endeavors.

My interest is in long term buy and hold rentals. Currently, my experience is in SFH but I do want to move to multi-family and apartment complexes. Currently I live in the greater Philadelphia area and have a comfort level with buying properties within a reasonable distance from where I live.

Please reach out to me if you'd like to connect.  It'd be my pleasure to help you with a project where I can learn some tricks and, of course, I'm interested in connecting with people who can add to my knowledge base and/or who can help me to achieve new heights.  

Ted

Loading replies...