Votes
Carla M Richardson
  • Philadelphia, PA
Votes |
Wholesaling deals that makes since

Carla M Richardson
  • Philadelphia, PA
Posted Jul 1 2018, 19:34

Hello all: I'm relatively new to real estate and am currently doing wholesaling. 

I already have a potential seller and I'm already confused about what to do next:

1. What is the best way to figure the ARV? Or is this extremely necessary during initial negotiation? If not, when would this become of importance?

2. How would I negotiate a deal that "makes sense"? What does it mean for it to "make sense"? Is it that a mixture of  making sure it's selling at a reasonable price to get a lot of interest as well as being profitable for me doable for the buyer?

3. If I talk to a realtor, would I have to pay them too?

4. I was told not to worry too much about the repair fees when deciding the price initially, as that would be better accessed by the buyer. I'm wondering if then a good strategy would be to have a serious buyer put a down payment, come see the house and get it appraised or do their own assessment and then adjust the selling price afterwards.

I just need some clarity before I start attempting to build my on this deal and future ones.

Any and all responses are welcomed.

Also, I am interested in a mentorship so please feel free to contact me if interested.

Thanks in advance.

Carla richardson

Loading replies...