Want to connect with PM and Real Estate Broker in PA

10 Replies

Hello, 

I'm a newbie REI want to invest in Pennsylvania. Almost all good REI books recommend that I build a good team first. I would love to connect with reputable REI friendly Property Managers, Real Estate Brokers, Contractors etc., in Pennsylvania.

Ready for 2-3 deals but please be patient with my potentially slow decisions making on my first few deals.

Thanks much!

Casey I would be glad to help you locate and put together offers on properties in the Philadelphia area. Let me know what you are looking for and I will start to put a search together!

Joseph Platyan
Keller Williams Main Line Realty 

Originally posted by @Alex Deacon :

@Casey Sung the Pittsburgh market is a very stable and safe market to invest as long as you are patient and wait for the right deal. 

Hi Alex, thanks for your reply.  I'm willing to be patient and ready for great opportunity :)

Originally posted by @Joe Platyan:

Casey I would be glad to help you locate and put together offers on properties in the Philadelphia area. Let me know what you are looking for and I will start to put a search together!

@Joseph Platyan
Keller Williams Main Line Realty 

Hi Joe, thanks for your reply. I'm looking for BRRRR opportunity in a fairly area where there is a great PM. I'll need to find a great contractor as well...

Originally posted by @Casey Sung :
Originally posted by @Austin Mountain:

Where at in PA are you looking to invest?

Bethlehem came up in my research but the market seems mature. I'm hoping to form a team to help me identify the market. My plan is BRRRR.

We manage properties throughout Lancaster County.  Primarily in Lancaster City.  

Originally posted by @Josh Caldwell :

@Casey Sung I was also @Alex Deacon going to suggest Pittsburgh.  I haven't found a better market to invest in anywhere.

Thanks Josh.  Pittsburgh does seem like a great area to invest in.  I chose PA as one of the states to invest in because of so many opportunities.  I guess I need to focus on one or two areas where a PM would be happy to service.

Hey Casey!  I'm an agent/investor in Philadelphia, and can tell you firsthand that there are a ton of good deals in the city.  I would love to talk about the opportunities here, feel free to reach out.  

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here