• Rhode Island
Votes |
Local Real Estate Recomendations

Tim G.
  • Investor
  • Rhode Island
Posted Jul 14 2015, 12:44

Hello BP,

I have been researching/trolling BP for quite some time now waiting until I am at a point in my life where I feel comfortable to start investing in the Rhode Island area. I recently became debt free and have no other loans except my home which I purchased from a company who flips homes ( I got a great deal and I love it). I work full time as a network engineer so have plenty of room for a risk/reward scenario. I learned a vast amount of information during the process of purchasing my own home. Me and my wife were planning on buying/renting a multifamily but we decided against it since we were having a baby soon. I am looking for recommendations on realtors in the Rhode Island area that have experience working with investors as a start. I am also looking to get information on how some of you other investors in Rhode Island started out and if you were in similar situations in the beginning (owning a home and starting to invest). Starting is always the hardest part and I am a stickler for being prepared which makes it even more difficult. I would like to begin with a 3-4 family property in the area to learn the ropes and continue from there. Your recommendations and advice is greatly appreciated. 

Thank You

Tim 

Loading replies...