• Operations Analyst
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
Real Estate Careers?

Jordan Keables
  • Operations Analyst
  • Charlotte, NC
Posted Apr 10 2017, 20:19
Hi All, Currently I'm working for BofA in Charlotte in back office operations. Nothing if to do with real estate so naturally it's boring. I work my butt off each day just so I can leave on time so I can spend more of my personal time researching, listening to podcasts and reading forums. Seriously though I have a burning desire to spend my days learning more about real estate investing as my full time job. Besides becoming a real estate agent, what other jobs are there out there that provide this day-to-day education. Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against agents - my Dad is one in California - I'm just curious what's out there. I don't mind a career change at this point in my life, in fact I encourage it. I'm young and have a LOT to learn. My passion is in real estate so I know my efforts would be much better spent in this area. Much like a lot of you, my goal is to flip, rent and invest as a full time job but that is quite a gigantic leap from what I'm doing now to that. I would love to do something in between as I continue to build my portfolio and experience in my person life. Any ideas from anyone out there? Jordan K

Loading replies...