Northern Charleston Referrals/Advice

6 Replies

Hey everyone,

I am an investor currently living in California who is interested in a potential property in Northern Charleston (around Summerville). My job has me travel there semi-frequently which has allowed me to see some of the potential Charleston has to offer (Boeing expansion, new Volvo plant, lots of construction). Does anyone have any referrals to potential lenders, contractors, agents, and property managers? Also, I'd love to network with anyone who's currently investing in the general area as well.

Thanks in advance!!

Hey Victor, I have several properties in that area. I also work with several buyer clients who do a lot of work in that area. Lots of growth in that area. Feel free to reach out.

Hi Victor,

You have a keen eye.  North Charleston, Summerville, Ladson, and Goose Creek have great potential.  I have been working the "Dorchester Rd corridor" for several years and am an investor as well as a SC  licensed Real Estate Salesperson.  Let me know how I can help.

Hi Victor I am an investor and property manager in the North Charleston area. Let me know if you have any questions.

This post has been removed.

Whats going on, Victor.  I am an active investor in the Charleston-Summerville area.  I currently own property in Ladson, Summerville, and North Charleston.  I know the area quite well and would be happy to assist you in any way possible.  I know how it is to be "off-site" from property, as I own a piece of property out of state.  Please do not hesitate to reach out.

Thank you everyone for reaching out and willing to give your 2 cents. I'll be sure to reach out. I am looking forward to connecting with you all and expanding my network in the Charleston region.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.