User Stats

Votes
Aris Alexiou
Votes |
First Investment - New to the Upstate and RE

Aris Alexiou
Posted Jun 4 2019, 10:24

Hello there!

My RE fire has been ignited!! My name is Aris and i am currently a mechanical engineer working near the Greenville area in SC. I had a discussion with a friend of mine about 2 weeks ago which changed how I view my life in terms on income generation / saving and investing. Since my talk with my friend, I listened to multiple books on Audible and currently finishing up The Book on Rental Property investing. It sounds like a lot of fun and exciting and I happen to be saving money fore a few years now. I am looking to make my first investment soon as my company would pay my closing costs (recently relocated me here, part of the relocation package they offer) which will reduce my initial investment.

What I think suits me for my first investment, is a single family home in the 80-100s range which I intent to rent out. Do you guys think? I am looking to network with people in the upstate. I am going to the meeting tomorrow near downtown Greenville so looking forward to meeting some of you.

Here is my current plan, pretty much taken from Plan 2 in Chapter 5 of the book I mentioned above which focus on buying a single family home portfolio. 

Loading replies...