Looking to connect with single family investors in Tennessee

13 Replies

Hey Bailey! I'm a Realtor here in Chattanooga and have lived here all my life. While I am not currently an investor in single family homes here, Chattanooga is obviously a great market for it and I help investors (both local and out-of-state) invest in single family homes (as well as multi-family). Happy to connect and be of assistance in any way I can!

Hi Bailey!

Nashville is in my opinion one of the greatest places to flip for profit. The city is just booming with new residents everyday, so pretty much any flip you do will be profitable. Typically I work with people in the Greater Nashville area looking for single family flips! If you're needing help with any step of the process, don't hesitate to reach out! I'd be happy to help you find what you're looking for as well :)

@Bailey Kramer

Hey Bailey! Great name btw man!!

Just responding to your post here... I’m a SF investor here in North East TN. Just got started about a year and half ago... 3 properties currently, the third in renovation mode, and excited to grow!! Hope you have a great evening and if you have any questions or want to chat let me know!

@Bailey Kramer

Hey Bailey, I am looking to begin my RE journey with a single family home in TN! I am learning a ton right now and growing my network as I am an out of state investor and will need a solid team who are local to pull it all off.