• Investor
  • Knoxville, TN
Votes |
Good Morning Knoxville, TN

Darin M.
  • Investor
  • Knoxville, TN
Posted Nov 27 2016, 07:55

In the early days of December, my beautiful bride and I (Yes, I married way up. Just being honest here) will be coming to Knoxville to find another SFR special train wreck or two that we can turn into rentals and a home for our roaming circus of kids.

As to the plan of what we are looking for and to accomplish:

• Come visit the Knoxville REI Club I keep hearings so much about on December 15th for the Christmas party. @Victor Jernigan
  • Put our own boots on the ground and get some dirt on them.
  • Build a list of title companies, Lawyers, accountants and real estate professionals @Chris Eaker

And probably most importantly I would like your respective knowledge as to the different real estate brokerages in town as I will be acquiring my TN RE license after we move to Knoxville in Early January 2017. Which firm has the best business practices and agents that are part of the top 20%?

And finally a couple of side questions:

• Who has the best taco in town? What can I say, I am coming for Tejas.
  • Who has the best coffee in town? I should not have to explain this one. Life blood.
  • Who has the best bike shop in town? Need a new Mountain bike to go beat myself up on.
  • Where is the best Farmers market? Need to keep my wife happy. Happy wife Happy life.
  • Best bar without TV's in it.

Thank you everyone in advance!

Cheers,

Darin

Loading replies...