• Yorba Linda, CA
Votes |
Creating a Team for Middle/North TN

Joshua Davies
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Yorba Linda, CA
Posted Jan 15 2018, 08:44

Hi Everyone,

I apologize for the double post, I had originally posted this in the 'General Real Estate' forum before I came across the local forums.

Over the last few months I have been working hard to obtain my goal for 2018 which is to buy my first rental. I am originally from the UK, however I currently work in the Commercial Real Estate world here in Orange County, California but am looking to invest in residential SFH in middle TN. I see TN as a growing market, as well as considering a move there in the near future (Franklin, TN). I am open to other markets, however TN seems like the right choice for my current situation and seems like a great place to get the ball rolling.

I am now at the point where I am seeking Real Estate Agents, Lenders, and PM's so I can develop a solid team and begin my investing career. I have the cash required for a down payment on a SFH of around $100,000. I have performed a detailed analysis of a few properties and the numbers work pretty well for what I am trying to accomplish and for the ROI I am looking for.

I have utilized the "Search" function here on BiggerPockets as well as other means of research in hopes to find a solid team. If there are any investors on here that currently invest in the TN market or have recommendations for Agents, Lenders, and PM's I would love to hear from you. I am ready to begin my REI career and hope to obtain my first rental within the next few months!

Thank you for your time!

Loading replies...