Skip to content
Texas Real Estate Q&A Discussion Forum

User Stats

Votes
Adam Wright
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Fort Worth, TX
Votes |
Fort Worth Texas - BP Second Saturday Brunch Location - Vote Now!

Adam Wright
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Fort Worth, TX
Posted Mar 5 2015, 08:25

Hi

For those who don't know, there is a group of us that meet every second Saturday of the month in Fort Worth to network and catch-up.   It is a very informal gathering with no sales pitches or themes.   It is just a time to get together.   I facilitate these meetings and arrange for the logistics.  

Our usual location, Dixie House Cafe on Blue Mound Road, let us down last month by not having our reservation in place.  With this in mind, we are looking for a new location.  As I told everyone at this meeting, I was going to research some possible new locations.   I have found three.  We need to come to a consensus on meeting location.   Please let me know your preference.   For each of these locations, we need to move our meeting start time from 10 am to 11 am.   

BAKER ST. PUB AND GRILL

6333 Camp Bowie BoulevardVillage at Camp Bowie

Fort Worth, TX 76116-5448

Phone: (817) 377-9772

No private room, but he said they are pretty quiet on Saturday mornings.   He would be happy to set some tables aside for us.  No minimum purchase 

Spring Creek Barbeque

6701 Lake Worth Blvd

Fort Worth, TX 76135

(817) 238-9210

They do have a private room together and require at least a $10 minimum purchase from attendees.   

Luby's

3801 NE Loop 820

Fort Worth, TX 76137

(817) 232-5400

No private room, but would be willing to set up several tables for us.  No minimum purchase. 

Of course, you can also just vote to stay at Dixie House.   I like the sound of Spring Creek BBQ with its private room.   I will leave the voting up until this weekend because I need to call back to make the reservation.    Thanks.  

Loading replies...