EL PASO Texas Real Estate Investor Roll Call

9 Replies

Hi El Paso Investors!

I've been seeing this on BP for a lot of different cities. So, WHY not for the Sun City = EL PASO, TX!!??? . . .

With this is Roll Call, my hope is to encourage networking with other local investors in this forum. 

LETS get it started and *please* make sure to tag someone at the end of your post to help the list grow!

Copy and paste the questions below as a template to use in YOUR introduction:

=================================

Name:

Investing Styles:

Types of Properties:

Target areas / cities:

I'm looking for:

Why you should contact me:

Here's MY intro:

Name: Luis Cardenas

Investing Styles: Fix & Flips, Buy & Hold and Notes - Will soon start with New Developments

Types of Properties: Single-Family, Multifamily or just whatever makes profit!

Target Areas / Cities: El Paso, TX

I'm looking for: Financing contacts, experienced developers / flippers to network with, flip and new development opportunities, partners and beginners that want to learn.

Why you should contact me: I'm the Organizer and Founder of the El Paso Real Estate Investors Association. I always strive to take my deals and skills to the next level and I enjoy interacting with like-minded people regardless of their experience.

Let's network and help each other reach our common goals! !

Great Idea Luis!!

Name: Jaime Barragan

Investing Styles: Buy and Hold

Types of Properties: SFH, Duplex

Target areas / cities: El Paso, TX

I'm looking for: multiplex

Why you should contact me: Because I have made a lot of mistakes and I am open to talk about them.

Thanks!!!

Jaime

Thank you Jaime!!

-

-

-

Thank you Mark!!

Great idea Luis!

Name: Tom Handy

Investing Styles: Buy and hold SFHs for 12+ years and looking to get into FLIPs

Types of Properties: Primarily SFH

Target areas / cities: El Paso but I have homes in other locations, Killeen, Arizona, Louisiana

I'm looking for: SFH in the NE side

Why you should contact me:  I am always looking to connect with other likeminded people in this area. 

Name: Roberto Escapita Jr

Investing Styles: 

Just starting out as a beginner, but am an open book.

Types of Properties: 

I'm open to any and all.

"There is only one purpose of a business: to create a customer." -Peter Drucker

Target areas / cities: 

El Paso, Texas to start. Who knows where I may end up, the sky is the limit.

I'm looking for: 

To learn. What better way to learn than by osmosis? I learned that I learn best by doing, a hands-on approach.  

Why you should contact me: 

I believe in trying anything, giving it a chance. And who cares if I fail? It'll be a lesson well learned as far as I'm concerned. All I need is one shot to create an opportunity. I'm here to capture that opportunity. 

As Arnold Schwarzenegger once said, "leave no stone unturned."

Hello everyone ,

I'm a local realtor here in El Paso Tx. I currently have a property that I purchase and in looking for an end buyer to sell it too. The house is 1700 sqft, 3bed ,2bath, and has a pool. The house is located in an establish neighborhood and close to a park . The ARV of this property is 137k and I'm looking for an end but to purchase at 85k or best offer . The house would good for a flip or to even own. The repairs are all cosmetic . Contact me if interested . CASH BUYERS !
Thank you !

Maybe ... What part of El Paso and what age of neighborhood? Thanks, kelvin

>> ATTENTION << SERIOUS ENTREPRENEURS IN EL PASO,TX!!!!

EL PASO REIA CAN NOW OFFER *UNLISTED* DISTRESSED PROPERTY LEADS WITH EXTREMELY MOTIVATED SELLERS! !

WE WILL OFFER THESE LEADS ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS.

SEND ME A MESSAGE TO FIND OUT MORE *TODAY* ! !

Name: Laci Jacques

Investing Styles: Buy & Hold 

Types of Properties: Single-Family, Multifamily

Target Areas / Cities: Anywhere USA (Currently own 2 homes in EP, 1 in MS and 1 in KS)

I'm looking for: Financing contacts, Mentors, Like-minded Peers

Why you should contact me: To network, Share ideas