• Real Estate Investor
  • Plano, TX
Votes |
Good wholesalers in DFW?

Mathew Geevarghese
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Plano, TX
Posted Jan 23 2017, 19:00

Hi BP members - I recently joined BP and this is my first post. Sorry if this end up being a bit long.

Just to give a brief intro before getting to my question...

I am an investor that recently moved to Plano from Chicago. I have worked in corporate America in the Steel and Auto industry for over 20 years in various roles from Design Engineer to Operations executive. I started my hand in REI about 2 years ago and have been blessed to have done 2 flips and 10 Rentals in 2 years, basically using the BRRRR process. We have a good team in place in Chicago and would like to build a solid team with like minded individuals that are looking to build long term relationships in the DFW area. As many of you can attest to, this business has more than its share of scammers that are looking for a quick $ at ANY cost as well as Great people that have unwavering moral fiber that keeps them honest and conduct business ethically with a win-win for all involved.

We intend to continue doing business in Chicago as well as the DFW area

Now to my question..

Has anyone had good experiences with a wholesaler and have done repeat business? I recently met with an agent from Networth Realty and have a meeting scheduled with New western for later this week as well.

I have read a few threads on Wholesalers in the DFW area but haven't really found any responses from Investors that have actually purchased multiple properties from a source; Only the standard advice to not trust the Rehab and ARV estimates and do their own detailed due diligence.

Maybe the case is seasoned investors buy one and never do business with them again due to their bad experience and the wholesalers are able to get enough new clients that buy one or two to keep them afloat.

Any guidance would be appreciated

Loading replies...