Bay Area Investor Looking to Invest in Houston & Austin

4 Replies

Hello - I am based in the Bay Area and my immediate family lives in & around Houston and Austin. Can someone recommend an agent in Houston & Austin that specialized in working with out of state investors? I am focused on 4 unit B or A class rentals. 

Any help is appreciated. 

thank you!!  

Chris- I’m a broker here in Austin and work with many investors, both local and out of state.  I would be happy to talk with you more about your investing goals and see how Austin properties might fit in with those in addition to connecting you with some solid resources.  Don’t hesitate to reach out!

Hi Chris,

I'm an agent with Norhill Realty in Houston - I'd be happy to connect and discuss your goals for that type of investment property in this area.

Best,

Hunter

@Chris Papa

Hi Chris. I work with out-of-state and international investors. Formerly from Alameda and I have a couple of investors in the Bay Area. PM me if you would like to connect and discuss the opportunities in Houston.

I have someone perfect for you in Houston. Send me a pm. The guy is a broker and a builder and already works with a number of investors from the Bay Area and he has family that lives in the Bay Area. I believe he goes to the Bay Area atleast twice a year to visit his family and investors personally.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here