Good contractors recommendation

5 Replies

Hello, 

I'm looking to network with good contractors in the south Fort Worth area. 

I live in Burleson Tx and am trying to pick up my first rental property. 

This post has been removed.

@Christopher Ward I would recommend Renovation Gurus if you are looking in South Fort Worth.  Ask for Lorenzo Martinez.  www.renovationgurus.com They even have a great tool that can show you how to estimate your renovation work fairly accurately.  A terrific help.

You can also use Blake Johnson with Finishing Touches.  He does a TON of work locally and you can see him on Flip/Flop Fort Worth from time to time.   www.finishingtouchesremodeling.com

I feel comfortable recommending them both.  Thanks!

Thank you very much. 

Originally posted by @Andrew Postell :

@Christopher Ward I would recommend Renovation Gurus if you are looking in South Fort Worth.  Ask for Lorenzo Martinez.  www.renovationgurus.com They even have a great tool that can show you how to estimate your renovation work fairly accurately.  A terrific help.

You can also use Blake Johnson with Finishing Touches.  He does a TON of work locally and you can see him on Flip/Flop Fort Worth from time to time.   www.finishingtouchesremodeling.com

I feel comfortable recommending them both.  Thanks!

What type of work are you looking to get done? I can recommend few accordingly to your needs.

Originally posted by @Daljit Mavi :

What type of work are you looking to get done? I can recommend few accordingly to your needs.

Daljit, it would be a total home rehab. Multiple subcontractors would be involved. 

Whoever you have would be greatly appreciated. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here