Good contractors recommendation

5 Replies

Hello, 

I'm looking to network with good contractors in the south Fort Worth area. 

I live in Burleson Tx and am trying to pick up my first rental property. 

This post has been removed.

@Christopher Ward I would recommend Renovation Gurus if you are looking in South Fort Worth.  Ask for Lorenzo Martinez.  www.renovationgurus.com They even have a great tool that can show you how to estimate your renovation work fairly accurately.  A terrific help.

You can also use Blake Johnson with Finishing Touches.  He does a TON of work locally and you can see him on Flip/Flop Fort Worth from time to time.   www.finishingtouchesremodeling.com

I feel comfortable recommending them both.  Thanks!

Andrew Postell, Lender in Texas (#392627)
817-873-0621
Thank you very much. 

Originally posted by @Andrew Postell :

@Christopher Ward I would recommend Renovation Gurus if you are looking in South Fort Worth.  Ask for Lorenzo Martinez.  www.renovationgurus.com They even have a great tool that can show you how to estimate your renovation work fairly accurately.  A terrific help.

You can also use Blake Johnson with Finishing Touches.  He does a TON of work locally and you can see him on Flip/Flop Fort Worth from time to time.   www.finishingtouchesremodeling.com

I feel comfortable recommending them both.  Thanks!

What type of work are you looking to get done? I can recommend few accordingly to your needs.

Daljit Mavi, Real Estate Agent
Originally posted by @Daljit Mavi :

What type of work are you looking to get done? I can recommend few accordingly to your needs.

Daljit, it would be a total home rehab. Multiple subcontractors would be involved. 

Whoever you have would be greatly appreciated. 

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.