• Rental Property Investor
  • Dallas, TX
Votes |
Z e u s Lending reviews?

Daniel Porter
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Dallas, TX
Posted Jun 21 2018, 12:18

Has anybody dealt with    Z e u s  lending out of Houston? they just pre-approved me over the phone, which already has me skeptical, considering theyre the 6th or so private/hard lender i've talked to, the rest having turned me down. granted, i only am asking for pre-approval for an $80k purchase price, and they said they can approve me for the hard money short term loan, and then once a house is under contract and meets their purchase criteria, they can simultaneously approve me for a long term loan. 

i checked online and their reviews are pretty abysmal, but also, there are only a handful per year, and Yelp Syndrome is a thing: the majority of time no one will give a positive review when things go well, but if things go bad, people tend to leave scathing, emotional reviews. haha. which kind of seems to be the case. 

also, assuming they did even a hundred loans last year, or less than 10/mo, thats a 4% negative outcome. not a bad risk...

what they're accusing z e u s of though (excessive undisclosed fees, mean/hateful management, etc) is pretty serious, and it would certainly defer from working with them if it was true. 

any help would be much appreciated. 

all the best, 

dan

Loading replies...