Skip to content
Texas Real Estate Q&A Discussion Forum

User Stats

Votes

Creative Financing Advice

Michelle Holmes
Posted Sep 10 2019, 13:16

I have a "vacation rental" on several acres that I really want to buy for a B&B (without the breakfast) ..a dream of mine for years. The area is fabulous and I have run the numbers up and down and used AirDNA, etc......I have a pretty good feel for the deal but I need someone to help me confirm my numbers and assumptions. AND I don't have the cash to put 20% down to do conventional financing. I am wondering if there is a way to do some some creative financing with a combination of seller financing and conventional lending? This is not an "off market" deal that I can steal, rehab and have a huge increase in ARV so it probably doesn't fit the parameters of a true BRRRR. The end goal would be cash flow even if small with the appreciation over the years....and give me the joy of investing in and visiting my "happy place" often!

Also, what are the pros/cons about putting it in an LLC versus personal name.

I am open to ideas and potential lenders in the Houston market to help me on this one. It is a big stretch for me but I am willing to get creative to make it work. Thanks for any advice, tips, contacts, etc. 

Loading replies...