Is there a Real Estate Club or Group in the greater Ogden area?

8 Replies

Hey all,

I was wondering if there was a formal (or informal) real estate club for the areas north of Salt Lake.

I know there's a couple based in SL that are pretty far reaching but I'm looking for one a little closer to the Ogden area.

If there isn't, is there any interest in starting one?

Hi @Micah Starbuck

Last spring we started Northern Utah REIA (NUREIA) and are hoping to take it to the next level this fall.  Several of the members are from Box Elder and Weber and many are active there as well.

Perhaps we should consider having a southern meeting in addition to our monthly Logan meeting.  Wanna help?

Come up and see us in September.

Cheers,

Wm

slreia does a davis county luncheon at roosters in Layton on the last Wednesday of each month at 12pm

@William Hochstedler , if you decide on a weber county meeting, would you let me know

Thanks for the heads up, @William Hochstedler .  Can you get me information regarding your Logan meeting?  I wouldn't mind dropping by if I have the opportunity.

@Mike Gallagher , I knew slreia had lunch meetings but I didn't realize they did them up in Layton.  How large of a group is it that typically shows up?

Hi Micah,

You can sign up for the NUREIA emails at nureia.org and we'll have the schedule updated on that site as well with all dates and times... If you have trouble with the email form (I did, but I'm on a mac - that may be the issue), just fill it out and hit "enter" - that did it for me and I got the success message and confirmation email.

Looking forward to seeing you at the meetings!

Thanks @Drew Clements .  Went ahead and signed up for the mailing list.

Also thanks for the heads up on the webpage strangeness.  There was a scrollbar missing for the data entry section of the page so I couldn't see a "submit" button.  Your tip about hitting enter worked just fine though.

Curious about the reia's in Utah. I am in Davis County and was wondering if there is a cost to attend these meetings and/or if you need to be an agent or current investor to attend or if it's open to anyone. I really want to learn as much as I can, including any meet and greet type of situation once I am back in Utah, hopefully in the next month or two.