Tony Solano
  • Cedar City, UT
Votes |
Starting out in Cedar City

Tony Solano
  • Cedar City, UT
Posted Mar 17 2018, 19:55

Hello everyone!

I have been really interested in the subject for the a couple of years now and am ready to buy my first rental property. I'm recently married and currently attending SUU in cedar city, UT. I am interested in buying either a single family with many rooms to rent to college students or a multi family. At this point I want to find a property where my wife and I can live in and househack, or rent out and live off the cash flow renting somewhere else in town. I have been watching the market for the last year and looking for the perfect deal. Now that I'm ready I haven't been able to find it. I'm still hopeful and looking everyday, I talk to realtors, search Zillow and trulia, call the number on every for sale sign I see in town, and do the bigger pocket reports for all of them. Is there anything else I can or should be doing? Any tips on finding the perfect deal in the area? I also have recently become interested in being an onsite property manager, to gain experience managing property and people and despite the challenges , it sounds fun, how would I find an opportunity like that in my area? 

Loading replies...