Property Management Firm in Richmond, VA?

7 Replies

Hello,

Can anyone recommendation a very good property management company in Richmond, VA? I want to my future property to be managed by a firm is not going to rip my off and not serve my renters.

Anyone personally used any PM Company? How was your experience? 

Thank you

@Sarah J.

I have a property management group that has done a great job.  They are based out of richmond and manage three of my properties. 

Let me know if you would like specific info.

I'm not sure if its frowned upon to post names and numbers on the forum, but I'd be glad to share.

Good luck

Elizabeth

In case anyone is still looking, I highly recommend KRS Holdings/Greater Richmond Rentals).  They're doing a great job with properties I own in Northside.

Ben

Atlantic Beacon Realty has managed all of my rentals for two years and I have been pleased. Call Ed Maynes at 804 359 7355 x4 and tell him I referred you!

If anyone is still in need of a property management company to manage your rental(s), please feel free to reach out to me. I have 10 years experience and have managed 294 properties up to several thousands of units at a given time. My company is dedicated to exceptional service and results to both tenants and landlords. 

Here are just a few services you can expect from me:

-professionalism and 5-star service at all times 

-advertise your property

-complete a CMA (comparitive market analysis) and suggest a rental rate that is competitive with similar comps. Rental increases as necessary or as directed.

-daily lead generation to find prospects

-show the property to prospective renters 

- process applications: credit and criminal background check, national eviction search, employment verification, previous rental verification, 

-collect and deposit rents and security deposits

-prepare lease documents and other notices as needed

-manage maintenance requests

-manage delinquency: (send late notices, prepare UD's, writ's, go to court on your behalf for any eviction proceedings).

-move in/ move out inspections

-routine property inspections 

Please reach out to me if you are in need of a property manager that goes the extra mile to protect your investments!

Best regards,

Rachel Asay

It's been a while since anyone posted to this thread but I'm looking for a property management company in Richmond. I'd prefer a smaller, local company who is hungry to grow with me. Let me know if anyone has any suggestions. 

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.